The new edition of the highly successful Foundations for Health Promotion continues to offer a wealth of information in a unique, user-friendly format. Containing over 300 artworks, tables and 'pull out' boxes, this helpful text covers the theory, strategies and methods, settings and implementation of health promotion. Applicable to a wide range of health and social care professionals and anyone engaged with education about health and wellbeing.
- Comprehensive updating and expansion to reflect recent research findings and major organizational and policy changes
- Clear structure and signposting for ease of reading and study
- Wide choice of examples and illustrative case studies reflect the needs of a variety of professional groups in health services, local and municipal services and education
- Interactive learning activities with indicative answers help readers consolidate their learning
- Comprehensively updated and expanded to reflect major organizational and policy changes
- Interactive learning activities with indicative answers at the end of each chapter
- 'Pull out' boxes illustrate recent research findings and case studies of practice