Production of curriculum booklets
For over 20 years, Akademika has produced curriculum booklets for use at universities and colleges in Norway. More and more institutions are now moving over to digital products, but we are still experiencing a great demand for these on paper. We have now started a service for lecturers and other syllabus decision makers who themselves own the copyright for the material used in their respective courses.We enter into an agreement with the copyright holder on the production and sale of the product. The copyright holder reserves all rights to the product and could, for example use it at a later stage to prepare a draft for a book publishing deal. Akademika stands for the production and sale, and will pay out royalties to the copyright holder based on number of copies sold.
If you hold the rights to a text you use in your curriculum and want Akademika to produce these for you on paper, you need to do the following:
- You print and sign the agreement, which you can find
/here/.The signed agreement, along with any questions you might have, may be sent to email@example.com
- Alongside the agreement, please provide us with information on the course, the number of students who have signed up for it, how many signed up last year (if applicable), its potential for use during the next semester and any other relevant information
- You send the original file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We check all information and the file(s) and we inform you on whether or not we can accept the agreement
- We create the cover, decide on the scale of the printrun and start printing
- We make the product available for sale through the relevant channels (such as in-store or on the web, or both)
- We calculate royalty by year's end and pay out as agreed upon
- We contact you in advance of the following semester to hear about the product's potential for that semester.
Do you want to make sure your curriculum is available, but don't want the paperwork?
/Read and sign agreement/
Contact us by using this
Or send us an e-mail: email@example.com
We would love to hear from you!