With over one million copies sold worldwide, Exploring Strategy has long been the essential introduction to strategy for the managers of today and tomorrow. From entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, charities to government agencies, this book raises the big questions about organisations – how they grow, how they innovate and how they change.
With two new members added to the renowned author team, this tenth edition of Exploring Strategy has been comprehensively updated to help you:
- Understand clearly the key concepts and tools of strategic management
- Explore hot topics, including internationalisation, corporate governance, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Learn from case studies on world-famous organisations such as Apple, H&M, Ryanair and Manchester United FC
Please note that the product you are purchasing does not include MyStrategyLab.
Join over 11 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs.
This title can be supported by MyStrategyLab, an online homework and tutorial system designed to test and build your understanding. Would you like to use the power of MyStrategyLab to accelerate your learning? You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyStrategyLab.
These are the steps you need to take:
1. Make sure that your lecturer is already using the system
Ask your lecturer before purchasing a MyLab product as you will need a course ID from them before you can gain access to the system.
2. Check whether an access card has been included with the book at a reduced cost
If it has, it will be on the inside back cover of the book.
3. If you have a course ID but no access code, you can benefit from MyStrategyLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access code for MyStrategyLab (ISBN:9781292007007)
4. If your lecturer is using the MyLab and you would like to purchase the product...
Go to [www.mystrategylab.com](http://www.mystrategylab.com/) to buy access to this interactive study programme.
For educator access, contact your Pearson representative. To find out who your Pearson representative is, visitwww.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator